Where librarian news is made!
Important announcements are delivered, updates are shared, relevant legislation and policies are addressed, and discussions take place that have a major impact on libraries, their role, and their ongoing transformation. These events trend nationally on Twitter and are extensively covered in the media.
2022 Annual Conference & Exhibition - Presskit
2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition ― library professionals reconnect to advance libraries
The ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition to take place in Washington, D.C., June 23–28.
Librarian of Congress Dr. Carla Hayden to present at the 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition
FCC Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel to open 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition
ALA President Patricia “Patty” Wong to moderate Asian American Panel at ALA President’s Program in Washington, D.C., June 23-28, 2022
Actor and children’s book author Channing Tatum to present at The Digital Experience at the 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C.
Comedian, actress, and author Tiffany Haddish will present at the 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C.
New York Times bestselling author Celeste Ng to present at the 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C.
Comic book artist and writer, Kevin Eastman will present at the 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C
The 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition offers a virtual opportunity — The Digital Experience
Actor and author John Cho and journalist and author Maria Hinojosa will present at the 2022 Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C.
Call for Proposals for 2022 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition Poster Sessions
- American Library Association (ALA) opens registration for the 2022 Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C.
Exhibitor Press Releases:
- Just in time for ALA: Lars speaks Ukrainian. Bilingual picture book for Ukrainian children now online for free
- Ashley Spires’s much-anticipated follow-up to the runaway bestseller The Most Magnificent Thing debuts at ALA from Kids Can Press
- BQB/WriteLife Authors to do Book Signings at ALA 2022
- Join Us At ALA Conference 2022 In Washington (bibliotheca.com)
- Pathfinder Press—Booth 2907—features books on the roots of the war in Ukraine and the deepening worldwide crisis of capitalism - All titles 25% off at ALA 2022 conference!
- Library of Congress FCU to be an Exhibitor at 2022 ALA Annual Conference
- SilverTip: New Curricular Hi-Lo Books From Bearport Focus on Student Success
- Join Norwood House Press at ALA
- Come Discover Histria Books at Booth 1825F
- Find Solutions & Win Prizes at ALA Booth #1625 | TLC
- NBA psychotherapist, Harper Celebrate author Dr. Corey Yeager to discuss How Am I Doing? at ALA Saturday, June 25
- LabX and Epicenter Innovation Launch Program at American Library Association (ALA) Conference
- National nonprofit LENA to exhibit its “talk pedometer” technology at ALA
- Join 1517 Media at the American Library Association (ALA) Conference
- Peachtree to Celebrate 45th Anniversary and Two New Imprints at ALA Annual!
- The Palace Project Launches New Platform and App to Enable Equitable Econtent Access
- LYRASIS and The Palace Project Announce the Addition of OverDrive Titles, Transforming the Landscape of eBook Access for Libraries and Patrons
- Maverick, Mad Cave Studios' Inclusive Young Adult Imprint, to attend ALA Annual
- Old Dominion University is excited to exhibit for the first time since attaining ALA Accreditation!
- Button Books Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary in 2022
- Jump! Library Celebrates 10th Birthday at 2022 ALA Conference
- ReadersMagnet looks forward to reconnecting with book lovers at the ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition