Promotion Toolkit for Exhibitors and Publishers
Thank you for exhibiting at the ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition!
The Annual Conference & Exhibition is one of our most popular events, and to be as successful as possible, we'd like to ask for your help. Your status within the library community is important and prospective attendees would like to hear from you. Whether you're emailing a member, chatting with a colleague, or posting content to your specific audiences, the discussions you have are highly regarded and very valuable.
We're excited about your participation and we're sure that you are too! And to see that your associates and clients are equally excited, we've put together this toolkit to help you promote your booth and activities.
This page is not published on the Annual Conference website, so be sure to bookmark the page for easy access.
If you have any questions, please complete the form at the end of this page or email Donna Hunter at [email protected].
In advance, many thanks from the ALA Conference Services team.
Perfect to add to your website, newsletters, email signatures, and more.
Download: PNG (web) | PDF (print)
Download: PNG (web) | PDF (print)
Download: PNG (web) | PDF (print)
Social Media Graphics
Speaker & Session Social Media Shares
Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram shares are available for all conference speakers as they are announced.
Sample Social Media Posts
Use any of the sample posts below and add graphics to get the word out to your social networks! You can copy and paste or get creative — just be sure to include any of the following links in your posts.
- the website [https://2022.alaannual.org/ ]
- the registration page [ https://2022.alaannual.org/registration ]
- the conference scheduler [ https://www.eventscribe.net/2022/alaannual/agenda.asp?pfp=FullSchedule ] in all of your posts.
- #ALATogetherAgain! The 2022 Annual Conference is quickly approaching! Attendees will hear from amazing speakers, attend top-quality educational sessions, visit with exhibitors, hear from authors, and connect with colleagues. Register at https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALAAC22
- Planning to join us in Washington, D.C. this summer? #ALAAC22 is the biggest library event of the year. With 160 education sessions, memorable speakers, networking activities, and more, you don't want to miss it, register today. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
- Get tons of bold ideas and innovative solutions at #ALAAC22, June 23-28! Head to alaannual.org & secure your spot today. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
- Library workers from around the world will be meeting in Washington, DC at #ALAAC22, June 23-28. Join us and learn directly from peers, be inspired by amazing speakers, and network with colleagues. #ALATogetherAgain Register today https://2022.alaannual.org/registration
- There are so many great sessions and speakers at #ALAAC22. I’m looking forward to [insert session name]. I hope to see you there.https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
- The #ALAAC22 Library Marketplace is the place to be. Hear from new and established authors, visit with exhibitors, and don't forget to BYO tote bag for complimentary ARCs. Register today. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
- [email protected] always have the best speakers. I’m most excited to hear from [speaker name here]. How about you? Check out the list of #ALAAC22 speakers and Register Today. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
- 160 education and News You Can Use sessions, 12+ speakers, 550 exhibitors, 80 authors, and plenty of networking, Join us at #ALAAC22, there's no other book or library event that compares. Register today. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
- #ALAAC22 will be in your backyard! Live on the east coast? You're a quick trip away from the best library event of the year. Register today for top quality education, great speakers, and experts with innovative tools and products to innovate your library. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
- Can't make it to DC? Register today for the Digital Experience and enjoy a specially curated selection of main stage, education, and News You Can Use sessions that will be live-streamed directly from the conference to you! Registration includes on-demand access to these sessions through 8/31/22. Learn more. https://2022.alaannual.org/digital-experience
We'll be at #AC22, the world's biggest library event taking place June, 23-28 2022. The conference has more than 550 exhibitors, top-tier authors, and networking activities. Join us in booth #xxxx. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
Start your summer by discovering new and innovative ways to build and maintain your library needs. We'll be at #ALAAC22 in booth #xxxx, June, 23-28, 2022. We have lots to talk about, see you there! https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgan
If you're interested in authors and books, you should attend #ALAAC22, the world's biggest library event taking place June 23-28, 2022. Hear from Tiffany Haddish, Maria Hinojosa, and many others - and meet with us in booth #xxxx. https://2022.alaannual.org/registration #ALATogetherAgain
Also, consider recording a brief video to share with your network – nothing fancy! Check out the "How to film an Instagram Story" Instructions. Make sure to tag ALA (@americanlibraryassociation) and send us an email that you have posted a video and we'll add it to our Instagram Stories. Here's a sample script:
Hi, I’m [name] [role]. I’m so excited for ALA’s upcoming 2022 Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C., June 23-28. I currently have my eye on several key sessions and speakers, especially [name of session/speaker/event]. Don't hesitate to register, this will be a special experience as we look to put some of the challenges we've had in the past behind us. The conference is an inclusive and accessible event for everyone. Head to alaannual.org and Register today.
Logos & Banners
Logos can be added to your letters, emails, newsletters, and more. Right-click on a logo below and click "Save image as" to add to your desktop. Remember to add other information (registration link, discount offers, special notes, etc.) in the body of the email. Actual sizes of logos below are larger in size, please note the dimensions listed above each.
(ALA - Long Logo)
(150x150 Logo) - use for banner ads or small marketing collateral
(500x736 Logo) use for letters, emails, newsletters, and websites
(Horizontal Logo) use for letters, emails, digital graphics, and websites
(Email Footer) 320 x 70 pixels
(1000x250 Banner) use for letters, emails, newsletters, and websites
(300x1200 Vertical Logo) use for letters, emails, newsletters, and websites
PowerPoint Templates for
Annual Conference & Exhibition Presentations
To Register: https://2022.alaannual.org/registration
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures: https://2022.alaannual.org/general-information/covid-19-health-safety-measures