Sound Garden Pavilion
The Sound Garden and "Live from the 25" Podcast Booth
The Sound Garden is a featured area of the exhibit floor that will present sound and media experiences. One area of the space will host a podcast recording booth. A second area of exhibits will offer exposure to a wide range of film, media and book-related videos.
Pavilion kiosks will provide a visual identity for your company, and allow you to demonstrate your product to a small group, and display and distribute literature. This pavilion will be heavily promoted on the ALA website, in pre-show communications with librarians and publishers and in onsite materials distributed to all attendees. Be a part of this area to showcase your organization and reach thousands of librarians, publishers and end users.
For only $1,150, this is what your kiosk includes:
- 1 meter wide—8 foot high kiosk
- Velcro receptive back panel, suitable for 22×28 sign (not included)
- Pavilion Carpeting
- 1 – 10 amp electrical outlet
- 1 padded stool
- Header graphic with company identity
- Pavilion overhead identity sign
- Listing in the print and interactive directory
- Free wi-fi in the Pavilion
Reserve Now, or contact:
Fax: 630/434-1216 or 630/756-5335